X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edwint
    replied
    Re: labview

The only thing I do to help the process is to have my development and driver laptops running off the robots wireless network. This saves me from swapping cables. It also confirms that the code is downloaded...you will see the status LEDs on the driver station change from NO ROBOT CODE and NO COMM to COMM OK then Robot Code OK.

Leave a comment:

• futuredinos
    replied

Originally posted by edwint View Post
    OK...all better.

There is a issue with LabView. YOU MUST select FILE-->Save All (This Project) before you right-click on FRC Robot Boot-up Deployment and select BUILD followed by Run as startup.
    ok thanks man you totally saved me i really thank you alot...just wondering if their is anyway to make it load faster

Leave a comment:

• futuredinos
    replied

ok so everytime that i do something to the program i have to save all-build the run at startup?
    also do i have to be connected to the robot to do this or is this just saving to the computer so it works on driver?

Leave a comment:

• edwint
    replied

OK...all better.

There is a issue with LabView. YOU MUST select FILE-->Save All (This Project) before you right-click on FRC Robot Boot-up Deployment and select BUILD followed by Run as startup.

Leave a comment:

• edwint
    replied

I'm having the same problem. The code is not deploying into the CRIO. If I reformat the CRIO, and then follow the instrutions to deploy the code downloads.

I'm sure there is an easier way... The manual says to right-click on Robot Main and select deploy...

Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• futuredinos
    started a topic labview

labview

when using labview i try to invert the motors but when i save it and go to the driver station nothing really happens it stays the same do you have any idea if im doing something wrong this is barely my first year and i havent been taught to use labview please help
Working...
X