• steinra
    replied
    Re: Did I install everything?

Glad to help!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dagger
    replied

Ahh, Thanks a lot. I think I now know what I did wrong.

Leave a comment:

• steinra
    replied

In the kit of parts, there should be an envelope with labview printed on it. In there will be a DVD that if you use the classmate pc (netbook) to program the robot you may have to install labview on it. Since the classmate does not have a cd/dvd drive you will need to use another computer to copy the dvd contents onto a flash drive large enough so you can install from there.

If you have the resources I would recommend installing labview on a different computer from the classmate/driver station. The larger screen on the other pc will make programming easier.

If you do not have other laptop/desktop resources, the classmate/driver station will work.

Note: On the envelope, and on a piece of paper in the envelope is a license (serial number) code you will need to enter during the setup process.

Hopefully this will help you get started!

Randy

Leave a comment:

• Dagger
    started a topic Did I install everything?

Did I install everything?

So I am the chief programmer of our team, I have installed all of the programs in the NetBook they gave us at the Kick-Off, but I think I am missing some crucial part of the software, the part that allows LabView to program the cRIO. Does anyone have a list of all that must be installed in the NetBook or know what I did wrong?

This is our first FRC Competition, so we do not have much experience.
Working...
X