Multiple errors using LabVIEW downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple errors using LabVIEW downloads

So we followed the directions, three times now, and we've had the same trouble each time.

"Build" step: a dialog box comes up that says "Name collision" and lists a bunch of VIs that are apparently being saved somewhere else.

"Run as startup" step: the program wants to re-boot the cRIO.

"Robot Main" step: conflict resolution dialog box comes up listing the following errors:
    1) Handle RunTime Errors.vi
    2) Autonomous Independent.vi
    3) AcquireImage.vi
    4) SendImages.vi
    5) RobotMain.vi
    6) AsymVIAgent can't be found.

We had no difficulty getting to the green Robot Code light using the older software, but we have yet to see robot code loaded using the new software. Any ideas?

Re: Multiple errors using LabVIEW downloads

Have you tried creating a new project from the Getting Started Window? I'm wondering if you are trying to build your code from last year?
    Doug Norman
    National Instruments

Comment

Originally posted by FRC2944 View Post
      So we followed the directions, three times now, and we've had the same trouble each time.

"Build" step: a dialog box comes up that says "Name collision" and lists a bunch of VIs that are apparently being saved somewhere else.
      This is normal. For example, the robot drive library has an open.vi, and the joystick library has an open.vi. The warning is telling you that there are multiple vis with the same name, but that it has handled it for you. It's a warning only, and not something to worry about.

Originally posted by FRC2944 View Post
      "Run as startup" step: the program wants to re-boot the cRIO.
      That is also correct.

"Robot Main" step: conflict resolution dialog box comes up listing the following errors:
      1) Handle RunTime Errors.vi
      2) Autonomous Independent.vi
      3) AcquireImage.vi
      4) SendImages.vi
      5) RobotMain.vi
      6) AsymVIAgent can't be found.

We had no difficulty getting to the green Robot Code light using the older software, but we have yet to see robot code loaded using the new software. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

This is the real problem. Did you reimage the cRIO after installing the LabVIEW update? Did you install the LabVIEW update?
      Team 330 beta tester

Comment

I am from Team 1791 and im having the exact same problem. I have installed the update. I have also reimaged the CRIO after the update. And im still having the problem of the Robot Code light being green on the Driver Station Screen but not having any response. When I run a stand alone VI the robot responds fine? Ive got a sinking feeling that this is a serious problem for my team of which im the only programmer and im a hs senior learning but guess and check any possible help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

[QUOTE=FRC2944;35961]"Run as startup" step: the program wants to re-boot the cRIO.
          QUOTE]

you're supposed to restart the cRio after you run as startup
          CORE 2062
          6 Safety Awards and Counting

Comment

Working...
          X