Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem trying to get the cRIO to run our program at startup

Problem trying to get the cRIO to run our program at startup:

Following the instructions in document FRC+Programming+Guide.pdf pg 4-18 faithfully and trying it a couple of times I can not get the cRIO to bootup our program when it is powered on. The program works fine when deployed from the computer.

Following the instructions of FRC+Programming+Guide.pdf pg 4-18 everything seems to be OK except for two things. I get a warning msg “...LabVIEW prevented a file name collision during the build. Duplicate file names cannot be copied to the same destination. You can rename files as part of the build process to avoid name conflicts. ...” and at step 10 when I get the following error msg “... Deploying FRC Robot Boot-up Deployment (failed to deploy) ...” resulting in a deployed with errors and nothing works as expected. I am sure I am doing something wrong but what? Is there a more detailed doc with screen shots of every step? This should be a cookbook process.
    TNX for your help.

Re: Problem trying to get the cRIO to run our program at startup

The first warning message is normal and can be ignored.

The second "failed to Deploy" is certainly why your code doesn't run.
    That message usually comes next to a window with a list of files or names in it. One of the entries probably has a particularly emphatic red warning sign. If you see that, then you can click on it to get more information.
    Team 358, Robotic Eagles
    SBPLI Council

Comment

Re: Problem trying to get the cRIO to run our program at startup

TNX for the reply and TNX for the advice. Right now I don't have the HW available due to system integration that is on going which is the highest priority.

Comment

Working...
      X