FRC Basic Robot Deployment in Labview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRC Basic Robot Deployment in Labview

When I installed the third update for Labview, I get an error message in the Project Explorer under Build Specifications.

It says under FRC Basic Robot Deployment "The plug-in for the selected item is not installed on your system."

I did not have this problem before I installed update three.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: FRC Basic Robot Deployment in Labview

You need to re-image the cRIO after every update to Labview.

Watch this video to see how it is done.
    Mike Betts

Alumnus, Team 177, Bobcat Robotics, 1995 - 2010

As easy as 355/113...

Comment

Since it used to work, it may be an activation issue. I don't think that not reimaging the cRIO would cause this particular problem.

Can you go to Start->Programs->National Instruments and run the NI License Manager. All the ones that say FRC or FIRST Robotics competition should be solid yellow. If they are red, or half yellow, right click on them and say activate.
      Team 330 beta tester

Comment

Originally posted by jross View Post
        Since it used to work, it may be an activation issue. I don't think that not reimaging the cRIO would cause this particular problem.

Can you go to Start->Programs->National Instruments and run the NI License Manager. All the ones that say FRC or FIRST Robotics competition should be solid yellow. If they are red, or half yellow, right click on them and say activate.
        That fixed the problem.

Thanks.

Comment

This is a related note for update 3 Basic Mode.

I was building Basic mode (default code) in Update 3 and it seem to have a few errors during build. (I don't have the specific error codes right now)

I quickly switched to Advanced mode (default code) in Update 3 and everything built and downloaded great.

I think eventually we should just have one mode for teams to use especially since few teams will use Basic mode.
          FRC # 2587 - Disco Bots
          Andrew Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by lyncas View Post
            I was building Basic mode (default code) in Update 3 and it seem to have a few errors during build. (I don't have the specific error codes right now)
            I did not have any build problems with the basic project from update 3. Hopefully you can get more details about the problem you had.
            Team 330 beta tester

Comment

Working...
            X