Adding servos to the basic robot main.vi stops all devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding servos to the basic robot main.vi stops all devices

I need help with this. When I add any more devices such as more motors or servos, the code deploys but nothing will work.

The initial code that is supplied by creating a new basic project works just fine, but if I add another 2 motor drive and wire it to the joystick, the motors run until I hit the left most position on the Y axis (axis 1).

When I add in and wire servos, nothing will run at all. When I remove the servos the initial 2 motor drive works.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks,

Gary (Dude)

Re: Adding servos to the basic robot main.vi stops all devices

I would guess it is some "feature" of your code. It would be easier if you post your VI.
    Team 330 beta tester

Comment

Here it is. I have added some other things to it as I am trying to get our stuff to work.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't see anything obviously wrong, except you're using the axis 2 enum as an input to your servo equation, rather then the output of the get axis VI.

Also, it looks like you haven't updated to LabVIEW update 3, so you might want to do that.
        Last edited by jross; 02-06-2009, 12:49 PM.
        Team 330 beta tester

Comment

Good catch JRoss about the Axis 2 mis-wire. That isn't what has caused the problem though. That is new and I haven't tried it out yet. I will do some more research on this tonight.

I have upgraded to version 3 on the official deployment laptop, I just hadn't on my PC at home.

Thanks for your help.

-Gary

Comment

Working...
          X