licensing the trial version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• licensing the trial version

I've been having trouble with the Labview installation disc installing trial versions of labview, as opposed to versions licensed for one year (as the online version did).
    The one computer where it didn't do this was the one that had had the online version installed back in December. Unfortunately, I can't find that license file again to confirm that that is what made it not a trial.
    Any suggestions?

Re: licensing the trial version

Did you enter the serial number from the label on the discs?
    Team 330 beta tester

Comment

No.
      Clearly that would be a problem. I'll tell you if it works tomorrow.

Comment

What if our team lost the first DVD?
        We have DVD 2 of 2 but do not have the first DVD, i think we didn't get in the package as we've searched ALL OVER!!

Is it possible to get a new serial number from ni?

Comment

Originally posted by FRC2476 View Post
          What if our team lost the first DVD?
          We have DVD 2 of 2 but do not have the first DVD, i think we didn't get in the package as we've searched ALL OVER!!

Is it possible to get a new serial number from ni?
          If you have LabVIEW installed, then you had disc 1 at some point. Presumably you have LabVIEW installed if you are looking for a serial number for it. And presumably you aren't talking about WindRiver Workbench since you are posting in the LabVIEW forum.

I'm sure something can be arranged. Call the NI support phone number to request new software.

Comment

Working...
          X