labview relay code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labview relay code

Does anyone have any labview code for relays.I got a relay to go forward but cannot get it to go in reverse. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Re: labview relay code

Have you looked at the relay example?
    Team 330 beta tester

Comment

I looked at the example and we have the relay switching in forward direction but cannot get it to switch to the reverse direction

Comment

Just to be crystal clear, have you just looked at the example, or have you run the example? What are the state of the relay LEDs on the digital sidecar?

If you are only having the problem in your code and not the example, we could help better if you post your code.

I know one person who mistook the relay and solenoid outputs, so I wanted to mention it. The relay VIs control the relay outputs on the Digital Sidecar. The solenoid VIs control the relays built into the NI 9472 digital module connected to the solenoid breakout board.
        Team 330 beta tester

Comment

We looked at the example but did not run it,We did our own code and could not determine what input you need to have on the value input of a relay for the various states in labview.Since this is the first time we are using labview we are stumbling our way thru it.

Comment

TEam 2435 has successfullt programmed our robot to use three relays in each direction.
            We opened the relays in the Begin vi and control them with the joysticks in the teleop vi We close the realys in the finish vi.
            One thing we learned: use only one relayset vi per relay. We could not seem to use more than one relayset vi for a relay.

Here is one version of our teleop vi
            Attached Files

Comment

Team 2435

Thank you so much for the code.We are going to try using it but you would think it would be a lot easier.Let you know how we make out.

Comment

Working...
              X