Programing in labview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Programing in labview?

ok. So will i have to set the motor refnum in the Motor set RefNum .VI or is it preset. Im asking this because i dont have my other computer infront of me to see what exactly you would be looking at. but im getting the generals of where i can find them.

Comment

Perhaps the attached image will help
      Attached Files
      FIRST®
      FRC Robotics Engineer

Comment

Oh, ok. Wow thats simple. Alright I should be able to get everything set up at home again. I hope i can get this working before we leave for Cincinnati. :/

Comment

If you are still having trouble at your event make sure to track down your Control Systems Adviser (they should be wearing a bright orange hat), they should be able to help. You may also be able to get help by looking for a veteran team that uses LabVIEW or having Pit Admin make an announcement that you need assistance with LabVIEW programming.
          FIRST®
          FRC Robotics Engineer

Comment

Ok, how would i set a motor to reverse itself. would i put a inverted motor true attached to the open jaguar and have it set to a different button on the joystick in the teleop??
            Last edited by Dokusou; 03-30-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Also. I'm pretty sure i followed your instructions. Yet my motor will still not start. here is a link to what my code looks like. maybe you can spot the error where i can not.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X