roboRIO_ImagingTool.exe????? PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roboRIO_ImagingTool.exe????? PLEASE HELP

Hello I have a problem, our team is trying to image our roboRIO. We have already downloaded the update suite and have updated the roboRIO firmware. When I try to image the crio I can't seem to find the roboRIO_ImagingTool.exe file or even robo RIO tool folder, I really need some help.

Re: roboRIO_ImagingTool.exe????? PLEASE HELP

I presume you are following the instructions here: http://wpilib.screenstepslive.com/s/...g-your-roborio

At what point in the path does the next folder not exist? Do you have a LabVIEW 2014 folder? Do you have a project folder?
    FIRST®
    FRC Robotics Engineer

Comment

I have up to the project folder inside the labview 2014 folder there should be a robo RIO tool folder where the imaging tool is at but this folder is non existent

Comment

Originally posted by TJmaxfire View Post
        I have up to the project folder inside the labview 2014 folder there should be a robo RIO tool folder where the imaging tool is at but this folder is non existent
        It sounds like the Utilities Suite did not install correctly/completely. You might try either repairing or uninstalling and re-installing the Utilities portion of the Suite. To do that, open the Control Panel, select "Uninstall a Program" or "Programs and Features" (depending on your Control Panel display settings) then scroll down the list until you find National Instruments Software and double click on it. In the dialog that opens, locate NI FIRST Robotics Utilities. You can either select Remove, then run the Update Suite installer again or you can select Repair and point it at the "Distributions\FRC Utilities" folder from the Update Suite installer.

I will also note that if you would like a more rapid response than the back and forth on the forums, NI has support engineers available specifically for FRC by calling 866-511-6285 between 1:00 - 7:00 PM CST Mon-Fri.
        FIRST®
        FRC Robotics Engineer

Comment

Working...
        X