Robotics Safety Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robotics Safety Manual

Is there going to be a safety manual this year? We need one. This needs to have shop safety as well as operational. Should programming safety standards be included? Most students have not been trained in safety because the shops may have been closed. Coaches may be aware of some safety practices, such as physics lab safety, but not mechanical safety.

Re: Robotics Safety Manual

Was there an answer to this? I could really use an answer too. I am only able to find the 2006 manual.

Comment

Re: Robotics Safety Manual

Hello All:

All the 2007 materials including the Student Manual, the Lead Safety Advisor Guide and training materials were sent to US FIRST for posting. It was just brought to their attention that the manual is from last year, so I hope to have this corrected soon.

The 2007 Manual for the students is different than the manual posted. There have been notable changes. For the students, I will follow through on my communication and hope this gets corrected (and posted) soon. For the Lead Safety Advisors, I will try to find a way to get the other materials into your hands prior to your WebCast training if they are not going to be posted on the website.

Comment

Working...
      X