Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5th Gear Error

Hey,
    I'm actually not sure how to retrieve my log files but I've uploaded this snapshot of the error it gives me when I try and connect to the server I made.
    If anybody figures out what this error is related to, let me know.
    Thanks so much!
    -Elie
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ligerbots View Post
      Hey,
      I'm actually not sure how to retrieve my log files ...
      Elie - Read post #7 in this thread and one or two before it - David tells you where to find the log files. - Thanks - Blake
      A Triangle Fraternity member and a 5th Gear programmer
      Thank You! to Lockheed Martin for their very generous support of 5th Gear, and FIRST/Vex Robotics!

Comment

Originally posted by ligerbots View Post
        Hey,
        I'm actually not sure how to retrieve my log files but I've uploaded this snapshot of the error it gives me when I try and connect to the server I made.
        If anybody figures out what this error is related to, let me know.
        Thanks so much!
        -Elie
        Elie,

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds like you may be missing some files. Does the directory mentioned in that error message exist?

If the error's happening repeatedly, try uninstalling and reinstalling 5thGear.

-David

Comment

Hey,
          I tried reinstalling 5th gear and installed all the components over again- .net, physics..etc and I still get that same error message. I tried finding that file directory and noticed it was missing the folder "bots" so I added it from the zip. Now when I run it, I get a message that says index out of bounds and then it shuts off.
          I"ve attached my logs.
          Thanks for the help!
          -Elie
          Attached Files

Comment

Just to let you all know: I haven't stopped looking at this, but I haven't yet reproduced the errors described in this thread. I'll keep trying, though.

Comment

yes the same issue after getting it to convert on. Operating Ms windows Windows vista. Please let us know if there is a solution! My group really wants to get this running.
              Kennethkbryant

Comment

Working...
              X