Piggy looking Broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggy looking Broke

Our piggy was very small to begin with, after our hearts were broken from no NASA grant, and the County system desided to pay only 1/2 of the entry fee, our team was wondering of any one knows people in the GA area that is able to provide funds

Any help is great

Saxmann

Re: Piggy looking Broke

I do not know any companies in Georgia, but have you tried your community banks, any corporations in the area? How about a news release to the local media about your plight?

Sue Troupe
    Team 1099
    Brookfield, CT

Comment

Have you tried Lockheed in Marietta or Atlanta?
      tim

Comment

Lockheed Martin will not do team sponsorships from what I know in Georgia, however they do help out a lot with the regional. You may be able to contact Karen Albright at Lockheed Martin and she may be able point you in the right direction.
        There are a lot of other companies in Atlanta. I suggest looking in the Fortune 500 and seeing which companies are in Atlanta. I assure there are a ton. Then maybe send tehm a sponsorship packet or something like that.
        p.s. My name is Santosh from teh CircuitRunners 1002. If you need anymore help or would lik to mayb take a look at our sponsorship packet if you don't have one, just send me an email at [email protected]
        Good luck.

Comment

Try Lowes, Home Depo, and other Hardware stores.Siemens is a great place to look to.

Comment

Hey I'm with team 1706 (the ones who's equipment was destroyed) and i have to say CALL YUOR LOCAL NEWS this is coverage that everyonesee's get a little one or two minute piece believe me it really works!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X