Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philso
    replied
    In many years, there are some game pieces and/or markings on the mat that are not used in the game. It is likely that the Field Setup Kit and mat designs are frozen before the Robot Game Rules are frozen so some pieces go unused.

Leave a comment:

• sgreasby
    replied
    If this were a retail set, I would say they are just there to pad the piece count. I guess every kid gets a couple RePLAY ornaments this year.

Leave a comment:

• gt0163c
    replied
    I think the pieces from bag 9 are for teams to use any way they see fit. They could be given to students, parents, teachers, mentors or others who help out with the season. They could be used as decorations. They could be tossed into the general Lego supply a team has. They could be sold as a fundraiser for the team.

Leave a comment:

• John Hay
    replied
    As far as I can see only the green health units are being used. That is from bag 1. I don't think anything from bag 9 is used.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Mosher
    replied
    Here's the page from the instructions:
    Bag9.PNG

Leave a comment:

• Tom Mosher
    replied
    I do not have a physical kit to reference, but If the model building instruction document is correct, it appears that Bag 9 contains the "health units", which are used in Mission 14.

Leave a comment:

• Knockonwood0
    started a topic Useless Bag 9?

Useless Bag 9?

i was building a couple of the fields recently and noticed that the parts we build from Bag 9 are not used anywhere in the match. am i wrong?
Working...
X