Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

FLL Jr / FLL Explorer

Looking for a team to join for my 6 year old son. We are located in Downtown Vancouver.

Also, I'm interested in joining as a newbie assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaSpark View Post
      Looking to join a team as a newbie assistant coach or just get some mentoring/shadowing this year to get experience. I have one child who may be interested too but I am willing to assist a team even if my child cannot join. Victoria, central/downtown best.
      Are you still interested? My 9y.o. and I would like to be part of a FLL Victoria team too. We're new to the league, but not to Mindstorms.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoan View Post
        We are looking for team members in Victoria. If your child's age is between 9 to 14 and would like to join an FLL team, please contact me ASAP !
        Are you still looking for members? My son is 9.

Comment

Looking for a team in Metro Vancouver
          12-year old with a lot of experience with Mindstorms EV3 and other coding. New to the league.
          Ideally your team is located with 30 minutes of the Golden Ears Bridge, but we're open to travelling a bit further.

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineU View Post
            Looking for a team in Metro Vancouver
            12-year old with a lot of experience with Mindstorms EV3 and other coding. New to the league.
            Ideally your team is located with 30 minutes of the Golden Ears Bridge, but we're open to travelling a bit further.
            Hi,
            We have just registered a new FLL Challenge team in Walnut Grove Langley, BC.
            We are looking for team members (Grade4-8), mentors and coaches,
            Please contact me if interested,

Thanks,
            Guy
            604-753-7424

Comment

Working...
            X